Proper breathing is important:
- to prevent illness (colds, coughing, bronchitis, tuberclosis, etc.)
- to feel well;
- to rid your lungs of impurities and waste (carbon monoxide, lactic acid etc.);
- to carry oxygen to millions of cells (it has been proven that deep breathing carries ten (10) times more oxygen to your organism than does fragmented or neglected breathing);
- to combat fatigue;
- to increase your energy, your vitality;
- to calm your nerves;
- to sleep better;
- to add colour to your complexion, since proper breathing increases blood circulation;
- to improve speaking in public.
In order to increase your height, it is imperative that your blood be completely oxygenated. Don’t forget – blood gives nourishment to your bones. And regular deep breathing contributes to purify your blood.
All these reasons should encourage you to learn to breathe properly and deeply.