Today, I got some email from Sharon Supriya. Lets share it:
"As a growing child I was scared that I would be as short as my mom," recollects my uncle who is more than 6 inches. " I used to do pull-ups on the nearby tree and do a lot of stretching exercises at least for an hour to get rid of those satirical looks". To be tall is every growing child's desire. Follow these tips to help your child to grow tall.
- The myth that shorter parents always have shorter children is wrong as the recent survey states that 95% of all the tall people in this world have shorter parents.
- Your height can improve by just disregarding some of the foods you eat.
- You can gain extra inches regardless of age. Women can grow upto the age of 25 and men upto the age of 27-30 with certain exercises, physical activities and right diet.
- Practice exercises like stretching, yoga, swimming and pull-ups. Stretching exercises can add up to three inches of height permanently.
- Play basketball for at least one hour in the evening.
- Most companies that sell different kinds of supplements to increase height make a point to add the statement 'use the power of imagination'. This technique helps if used in right manner. Stand in front of the mirror and imagine yourself as if you are already as tall as you desire. This will build a pattern in your subconscious mind and your body will flow.
- Shoes or footwear like 'Walk Tall Shoe' also have proven to be helpful. This product stimulates the nerve point of your sole to grow taller.
- Amino acids help produce growth hormones, some of them, with proper exercises, may be taken to increase your growth. Some of them are also good for boosting immunity, protecting the liver, fighting cancer, and helping rebuild body tissue after surgery or trauma. However follow these prescriptions with the supervision of qualified doctors.
- Develop good posture. Do not sit or walk with a hunchback.
- Many due to the risk of infections do not follow limb surgery to enhance height. The surgical procedure requires either internal or external rods placed inside the limbs, which have to be adjusted periodically. This procedure is currently being performed for cosmetic reasons outside of the United States.