(1) Eat at regular hours. Don’t skip any meal
(2) Don’t forget to eat breakfast. Always start the day with a substantial but well rounded meal.
(3) Take the time to taste and to chew your food well.
(4) Vary your menu
(5) Avoid pastries, sweets, crisps and soda drinks. Anything that has little or no nutritious value.
(6) Beware of salt consumption; it can cause hypertension.
(7) Eat a lot of raw vegetables and fresh juice. Choose whole wheat bread.
(8) Drink six (6) to eight (8) glasses of water or vegetable juice or sugar-free juice per day. You should also drink milk.
(9) Eat good quality food supplements every day.
(10) After each meal you should rest. Don’t start to work or exercise right after.
By respecting this list you will enjoy better health.
I would say that malnutrition can hinder your growth. It can also bring on major problems such as obesity, anemia and poor digestion.
I invite you all to become interested in the science of nutrition. For further information write for the provincial, state or country.
Feed yourself rationally to increase your height, to be full of energy and to live fuller life.