How it works: It’s a fact that you can grow up to 2 inches and a half (2 ½”) within 2 years by having limb lengthening surgery. Basically, doctors and surgeons will cut your shin bone in half and every month they will stretch them out. There are expensive procedures in which you may quickly grow up to 2 inches in only 18 months.
Leg Lengthening Hospitals:
- - grow 2 to 3 inches
- - more confidence
- - more attention from the opposite sex
- - much better sex life and more dates (become a pimp)
- - have lots of girlfriends than ever
- - forever look down on short people
* Disadvantages during the 2-year operation:
- - cost $50,000 - $75,000 US
- - friends and family members may resent
- - cannot walk for 2 to 3 months
- - emotionally drained; physically helpless
- - medical problems may develop: depression and anxiety
- - cannot work or make money
* Statistical Success Rate: Extremely High (Athletes & Others)
- Athletes, bodybuilders, or physically active & inactive individuals tend to achieve similar results when having limb lengthening surgery.
* Level of Difficulty: Extremely Difficult.